Cloud Project FAQ
- When is HCM expected to go-live? – Cloud Project
The HCM Go Live is scheduled for January 2020.
- When is ERP expected to go-live? – Cloud Project
The ERP Go Live is scheduled for January 2020.
- What is the chart of accounts? How do I use it – FinanceA chart of accounts is a structure used to record the financial impact of transactions. At TCNJ, we use this information to communicate how our transactions support our educational and research mission.
Learn how to utilize our chart of accounts
- Will I receive training on the new systems? – TrainingYes! Training is a very important aspect of the overall success of the project. We will be hosting a number of training opportunities such as Town Hall style information sessions, System Demos, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), How to Videos, Job Aides / User Guides, “Drop-in Sessions” with the Project Team, and Department Specific Training (by request).
For a list of upcoming events please visit the Info Sessions section of the project website.
The Chart of Accounts Redesign Team is currently taking requests for department training on the new Chart of Accounts (COA). If you are interested in scheduling a COA information session for your department please complete the CoA Department Discussion – Interest Survey.
- What is the chart of accounts? How do I use it – Finance